View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
transfer a book from 1 kindle to another with wireless?

hello me and my wife both have a kindle and i would like to transfer a book from my kindle to hers using wireless,is there a way to do it please?
using calibre i cannot seem to do it with a usb cable,i have got all my books on a library on my laptop but i get confused when i try to put my wifes books to a library.
thank you.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote