View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #3944
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
In a pdf when I double-tap on the word the dictionary does not come up. Effectively the reader seems to treat the document like an image rather then text-based. As such, I want to be able to bind a key to bring up the dictionary so that I can enter the word manually.

However, try as I might, I cannot find a way to access the dictionary other than through the applications icon on the home page. The dictionary is not listed as an option in the key-bind section and doesn't appear as an option under the action-launcher.

Is there a way round this? Thanks.
Some PDFs are just images, and no text, despite the images just being of pages of text. It is quite common.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote