View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #23
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laridae View Post
I don't know how to do that. I think RIM PlayBook deserves its own Subforum there; and afaik only a Moderator can create one, no? (I tried to create a thread but screwed up the Title and now I can't edit it!)

But it appears a more fundamental problem is that the powers that be don't Want to create a PlayBook discussion area, despite the fact that many lesser-know eReaders/tablets have their own thread?

Or perhaps it's about the definition of an eReader vs a Tablet and where do they converge, I don't know. Colour me paranoid, but the current situation vis-a-vis the PlayBook smacks of suppression and discrimination, which I am at a loss to explain.
I only see two people requesting a Playbook subforum. WT Sharpe explained from the beginning that the creation of a subforum requires interest from more forum members. The request for a Spanish subforum had more support but still not enough.

Make a poll, ask from support from the members.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote