View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'm going to go out on a limb here with a couple movies that HAVE to be better than the books:

Hunger Games....terrible book...book 2 was great..book 1 was awful, it's a rip off of Battle Royale

And then The Woman in Black....I just finished this, and it was the longest 136 pages I've ever read...not scary in ANY way...and since Daniel Radcliff is the actor playing the main character, I kept having the voice of Harry Potter in my head LOL.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote