View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #9
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
You are wonderful! Thank you for considering this.
It's going to make editing all the metadata that I have to do a little bit easier, and for that I thank you and your wonderful team for taking the time to maintain this fantastic product, and for listening and considering ideas from your user base. I look forward to seeing this in the upcoming release.
Again Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you. You have no idea how wonderful it is to see something you suggested be taken into consideration, and implemented into such a great product like this! (Happy dance! Happy dance!)
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote