Thread: Do you like 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #46
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have to admit that I've never seen anything in 3D. I'd like to see a 3D movie just as a matter of interest in seeing how well it works. I might go and see the 3D version of "Titanic".
I suggest that for your first 3D film you pick one that was actually shot in 3D. The fake 3D added to a 2D film is terrible. Even worse than colorised B&W films.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote