View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #39
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Hi, tried Duokan, works good, it will be a hit when it gets an English translation, but actually since the symbols next to the chinese text it is understandable enough to use it.

Question is, can I set up my wlan somewhere? I could not find it anywhere.
Not that I really need it, but since I can't connect to my WLAN with the kindle firmware (I can see my WLAN but not connect to it) I thought it might be worth to try to get connected with Duokan, but I just can't find the WLAN settings...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote