View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #15
Alfy
Liseur de Bonne Aventure
Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
I really don't see how anyone can compare current e-ink based technology to an Apple tablet or reading on a computer: isn't NOT having a screen and getting the comfort of reading on paper the main reason the current generation of ereaders were released? Isn't it why there doing well? So why is that silly sod still ranting on the comparative advantages of an Apple tablet?

And I love the bit about integrating reading with everything else. I can see the one size fit all future now: a device the size of an Apple notebook, with dual screen LCD/e-ink, and when held with both hand close to the hears, will be a very acceptable phone...
Alfy is offline   Reply With Quote