View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Right, and like you, I really dislike the bigger space. And I prefer leaving the line spacing not specified so others can adjust the text they way they prefer.
But if like us, they prefer a smaller line space, but removing the line-height reference, you force them to have to deal with a line-height that's too big.

The ideal solution for me would be if Kobo would allow even a smaller adjustment for the line spacing, down to 1.0 (right now I'm certain it's 1.3 like you said from my testing). Maybe in a future firmware. Then we could adjust the line height as we prefer without having to edit each and every epub we own. For now, as I read books, I'll make the edits before sending them to the Kobo Glo.

But the 1.3 limit really doesn't cut it for me, and it sounds like for many others as well.[/QUOTE]

This is a major issue that sounds easily fixable. SO KOBO, [PLEASE] FIX THIS!

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-28-2013 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Edited for politeness
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote