View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 04:29 AM   #529
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
And how is telling people they are corrupt and immoral not finger wagging?
Because, regardless of how people try to "justify" it, in my personal code of ethics, to take books without paying for them is immoral. I'm sorry if that offends you, but that is my genuinely-held view, and I have yet to be persuaded that it's wrong. You may of course live by a different ethical code - that's your personal choice to make. We all have to make these decisions individually.

Quote:
I think Steve added the implied notion that our brains weren't working at some point in the thread as well.
I have certainly never said that and never would.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote