View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #192
Beryl
Enthusiast
Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00min View Post
What good are specs if the device doesn't run the apps I might want? I did research a Nexus 7 because I didn't want to spend the extra unnecessarily. Whilst I found a lot of apps did have android equivalents there were some gaps I couldn't get round. There's a lot of value in having a good app ecosystem.
That is why you won't see Apple devices significantly discounted. Those who can afford the superior ecosystem will pay for it.

That said, I'm rooting for Android and Microsoft for those who can't and to provide competitive benefits for everyone. I'm sorry that HP helped kill the Palm ecosystem. The webOS was excellent.
Beryl is offline   Reply With Quote