View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #1778
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Thanks, I am just a little confused which files I should be installing to get my PW up and running with both CM and this plugin. Should I be installing the jailbreak, kindlet, CM files and this one??

EDIT: I think I found the instructions I am looking for, so I am about to jailbreak and then install the collections files. Yikes, here I go...

EDIT2: Obviously I am missing something very important, where do I import the collection into the CM??
Can you point me in the direction of the instructions you found? I'm lost trying to figure out where to install NiLuJe's patch for the Kindle Collections plugin.