View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #14
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobk333 View Post
I have same/similar problem in that my documents folder is not on my kindle anymore. I try to create a new folder and change the name to documents, but get message block as follows:
"The G:\folder does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted. Do you want to create it?"
Then it will not create it.
Maybe you should try setting the kindle back to factory settings.

Do you have any books on it?

But you canNOT see the documents folder? So you may not be able to backup your books.

Press HOME. Press Menu, select Settings. Press Menu Again, down the list select the one "Reset to Factory Defaults" and hopefully, it was recreate missing folders.

If that fails, call Kindle support for assistance.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote