View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinafrica
DiapDealer, TBH I can't remember, but I think I may have downloaded to the kindle for android app and transferred to the kindle.
Yes, you will be affected then. Update your plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan
So are you saying that since Amazon made some changes, I should reconvert all my books again in Calibre? I thought once the DRM was fixed they would be ok forever.
You're correct, once your ebook is "fixed", it's fixed. No need to reconvert. The change only affects new purchases or older purchases that are re-downloaded from Amazon.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote