View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #14
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
So can I buy ebooks directly from the Tor site from Australia or do I have to go through a 3rd party and are there any region restrictions?

I've generally avoided buying books from big publishers because of the DRM and stuck with indie authors with no DRM, but if I can get ebooks drm free from Tor directly I'd love to buy some of their books, especially as I'm a big scifi/Fantasy fan.

Last edited by danskmacabre; 05-05-2013 at 07:22 PM.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote