View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Java Mobi Metadata Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sogj View Post
I have a Mobi file that has things like quote margins, drop caps, etc. It looks great, but when I transfer the file from Calibre to my Kindle Paperwhite, of COURSE, that annoying PERSONAL tag is along the bottom and I can't see the file from the "Books" section.

I tried converting it in Calibre and removing the PDOC tag, which works great, except it strips all the custom formatting of my book.

Does anyone know how to strip a PDOC tag without actually reconverting the file and losing all the CSS? Thanks!
The Java Mobi Metadata Editor works just fine for me, but don't strip it, change it to EBOK.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote