View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #403
yiming
Zealot
yiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch, PW2, PW5
@igich

thanks, it works. the only glitch is when i open a new book and use the auto-rotate by rastik, the first rotation is quite slow (about 4-5 sec), but subsequent rotations are as fast as before i changed the MobiReader-impl.jar.

but, if i use the GUI launcher to manually rotate the screen, there is no delay in the first rotation.

[update] i've upgraded to YiFan's launcher 1.0.1 and the lag in rotation in the auto-rotation mode disappeared.

Last edited by yiming; 02-02-2012 at 08:09 AM.
yiming is offline   Reply With Quote