View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #9
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I was excited about the possibility that finally we would have an ebook store that was invested in making sure that every single book available to Canadians would actually be there. Supporting the reader associated with that just felt right. And I am all about the ePUB .

Last edited by taming; 09-08-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: My brain suddenly hurt and I was posting in French or mebbe pig latin.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote