View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I didn't see my face any when playing around with my girlfriend's ipad (maybe when it was off, but not while using it).

The glare can be annoying if you're sitting under a bright ceiling light, next to a bright lamp etc. I did move a couple times or hold it at a certain angle etc. And I'm sure it's bad in sunlight (probably ok in good shade)--moot for me as I hate sitting in the sun and doing anything.

But in all, the glare didn't bother me enough that it would factor into my decision on whether to get one or not. But there is some glare and it could be an issue for people who always keep lighting bright (I keep my place on the dim side) and definitely for those wanting to use it outdoors a lot etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote