View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #51
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio717 View Post
LOL I hadn't thought of it in years, but the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that last post was how I'd read Tolstoy's Anna Karenina back in high school in the smallest book (I think) in the school library. The book itself was - maybe - 4" x 5", and the text block smaller than that, and (iirc) around three inches thick. In other words, not much bigger than a PDA screen. It did not, however, glow by itself.
That would be a collectors item I would imagine. Anna Karenina 4x5x3
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote