View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:00 AM   #9
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (TF101) has builtin support for DLNA streaming with
their "MyNet" app. It works as both a server and as a client. It also includes the TF101's
local storage in the media files it displays. It is easy to setup a DLNA server on any of your PCs. There are also many devices that use DLNA to serve or recieve media, including NAS and external drive enclosures, and some Set Top Box (STB)s.

Luck;
Ken
Thanks Ken, I knew the TF had one on board app too, I could not remember its name.
Now, has the Xoom one too ? I did not see it while I had one in my hands, but I admit it was only for a few minutes so I did not get to try everything... Anyone with a Xoom, can you help ?

Last edited by aceflor; 07-23-2011 at 02:35 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote