View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Streaming movies from your network to your tablet

Streaming movies is possible and very easy with most honeycomb tablets on the market right now. Some have system app aiming at doing just that from the box (clear fi for acer for instance, but other brands have also their own streaming programs on board).
Or you can use the combination of 2 apps : upnplay + moboplayer does wonders, which is why I used it until yesterday.
What I did not know, but do now, and thought I should share: ES File Manager allows you to scroll through your home network and select any file you have in your public folders. Most tablets will be able from ES File Manager to open and read avis directly with their onboard videoplayer, if not moboplayer, qqplayer or yxplayer can help.
I am using this method now and it works really well.

Last edited by aceflor; 07-22-2011 at 08:58 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote