View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #44
KecajN
Enthusiast
KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBoox Inkpad 3, Inkpad X
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post
I'm showing a number of downloads for the program, and plenty of views of the thread, but no real feedback so far.

For the people that are viewing but not downloading, why aren't you downloading? Are you already using another collection program and not interested in trying a different one, or does this one not fit what you're looking for (if so, why not?)

For those who have downloaded it...how did it work for you? Any issues? Recommendations?

Feedback is definitely appreciated.
I have learned about your program only yesterday and tested it immediately. It is something that I has been looking for... Almost...

For me one key feature is missing: It should preserve and refresh existing collections that are not mirrors of folders.

Explanation: Currently I have 720 already loaded to Kindle (and it will be doubled as soon as I will solve collection management). My current collections span across 3 Kindle DX pages and it is not very convenient to access each ebooks directly from collection. So I created "~~~Active" collection to group all ebooks that I am currently reading. I am going to create another one "~~~Exam" to keep all documents needed to prepare to my certification exams at hand, etc. (Note: "~" character keep my collections at the top of the list)

From my point of view your program should only refresh such "special" (i.e. not mapped to a folder) collection by removing all entries of ebooks that no longer exists (i.e. were deleted from Kindle).
KecajN is offline   Reply With Quote