View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #3
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Stephen

Looks a great series but I am intrigued on the similarity to the D'Alembert series that you wrote based on EE "Doc" Smith's notes. (I did enjoy those to be sure)

Cheers

Mike
Hey Steve,

Did you and Mary Mason ever write any more of the Jade Darcy stories? Loved those, and got them again from Fictionwise when they went up. And I liked the writing style a bit more than the D'Alembert series - I think you tried to imitate Doc Smith's style, and I find it dated.

Roger
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote