Old 10-20-2013, 03:13 AM   #98
Sincopa
Sincopa began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox M92
Ebook Onyx M92

[QUOTE=Booxtor;2655446]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincopa View Post
Please, is there somebody tho help me???....

three days ago my onyx boox M92 stopped to work. Whithout reason. Don't have damage, and I thougth that will be the battery..
I put the decvice on the wall and the orange led is coming and try to open with the power on...nothing.
I charged with the computer 10 hours and nothing..
I read that is possible that will be the battery because was full empty, the last day that I read was medium...
Somebody can say me something??

Hi,
Sorry about your problem. Is your display complet empty now, or you can see some odd stripes on it? The second case could be a sign for serious problem - screen could be broken.

In first case try following:
1. Reset your device
2. power on your device and watch the blue led (beneath of the joystick).
a) If it blinks three times - the battery is discharged too deeply and needs reviving (8-10 hours connected to USB port of your PC)
b) if it goes on for a couple of seconds, but screen does not display anything, your device must to maintenance. Probably there is a problem, that could be just repaired in the maintenance office. When the screen is not broken - it is definitely a warranty case. So don't worry.

Appeal to all users - if you got a problem with your device - please contact our support first. It is easier for us to monitor our own ticketing system, than different threads in the forum.

Hello Booxtor!!!
The ebook don't have the display broken. the ebook don't made nothing.
But when I put the device on USB port there is a orange led, nothing more.
I try to send to maintenance because I believe that the problem is other.
I said that the device one night before was ok and in the morning ....Nothing
But... I can say that I was a litlle bit stranger because I had the device two days before in charge on and the last day I saw that the battery go down very fast. I sayd before that I made the last update. The last time that I saw the battery was in the midle.

Thank you very much Booxtor, I try your suggestion!!

Sincopa is offline   Reply With Quote