View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #26
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetdi1 View Post
I'm running tomato firmware on a linksys router. I have port forwarded in tomato. I have checked firewall on the PC (wireless) running the Calibre-server. Inside my network I have full access to the Calibre server. I cannot figure out how to gain access to the calibre-server outside of my network. I want my son who lives in Virginia to access the books on the calibre server. I have used ipconfig/all to determine the default gateway of the pc(wireless) running the calibre server.
It seems ?? the router is blocking, but can't figure it out. I'm certainty no router expert but am I missing something?
My ISP is comcast, windows 7 64 bit, tomato 1.25, Linksys WRT54GL. Internet comes into a my cable modem, to the router out to wired and wireless PC's all running windows 7.
Thanks
Bluetdi1
Are you sure you have the port forward set up correctly

Incoming port 8080

forward to the IP of your PC(calibre_server) : 192.168.0.NN (:8080 <- the port in Calibre-server config) Mode is TCP

Last edited by theducks; 03-16-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: clarity
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote