View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:35 AM   #85
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Thanks Blossom, I sometimes pull the SGMP out of the case upside down so I am way off finding the power and volume buttons.

I tried the volume button to turn pages and the lights on the botton still light up every page turn. Someone said it doesn't, mine does. So I won't be turning pages that way. It makes a clicking noise too, so I will use my trusty finger to turn pages.

Something weird is I find the PW doesn't respond to page turning as well as SGMP or the KFHD. Must be the extra layer on the PW glass.

Another weird thing I found is Kindle App doesn't have a TSS option! What?

Moon + is working fine for me now and has TSS. Does any reader read Mobi drm books? I might like to listen to TSS. I know Moon doesn't.
Just the Kindle app and you have to use the Fire for TSS. They wont give that luxury to an app. Mantano has TSS for epubs though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote