View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:30 AM   #18
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Actually, when I tried to purchase something, Amazon would not complete the purchase until I authorized the purchase on the device (which I did not do). Amazon sent me an email notification. I really appreciate the security. I will de-register it from my account.

I am considering buying one for myself when I return home to the US in a few weeks - and was very curious about the screen quality, and how useful the device would be while I am in Europe (which is often) - so I was happy to assist my friend. BTW - the device worked exactly as advertised, apps & books download and work fine; no movies, mags, or music available. Love the overall feeling of quality and the screen/speakers! Great value for the money IMHO. Not certain the 7" size works for my uses, may go for the larger model. Haven't side-loaded anything yet.

When I de-register my account Amazon deletes media/apps downloaded from my account (as I understand you). Stupid me that I didn't realize this would happen. But will it leave in media/apps that I side-loaded? Anyone know this? Couldn't find info at Amazon Help. Maybe I'll just try and see.

Unfortunately, no quick wall-charger. I hear it takes a loooong time to charge from a PC.

Thanks for the heads-up.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote