View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 AM   #23
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Agreed for the most part. At the least, if the price is low enough...I could swing selling the current Fire for a decent chunk towards getting the next one.

At the least, it would be worth considering. I would really hope for an SD slot, though. That would make it an immediate I'm-camping-out-in-front-of-the-nearest-Amazon-warehouse-for-pickup purchase for me.
I definitely would not buy the new Kindle Fire unless it had an SD slot of some kind (micro?), but Amazon is so enamored of "The Cloud" that it ain't gonna happen EVER.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote