Thread: 903 PB 912 hands on
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
glad it worked! but, so you make epub out of your latex files? How do you cope with formulas?
I don't. It only works for non-scientific text, unfortunately. Equations would have to be turned into images, and even those couldn't be embedded within the text. Too bad, but PDF still rules for scientific/technical documents. However, I use LaTeX for straight text, as well, and I was creating epubs from those mostly because the default PDF fonts were hard to read on my 6" readers. Now, I'm not so sure I need the epubs anymore thanks to your tip; I'll find out with more reading.

I don't know anything about HTML5, so I wonder if it can handle equations?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote