View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:15 AM   #55
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
I haven't installed Coolreader yet on my Kindle and already I have a question, regarding fonts, just to be on the safe side:
Can I put any ttf file in cr3/fonts and use Coolreader to change the font? Provided, of course, that I follow the naming schedule for the fonts?
Of course I could simply try it out, but I won't be close to my Kindle for a while and I'm curious...
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote