View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #37
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Yes I see the Icon. I had to refresh the page twice before I saw it.

[*]Vox is running stock 2.3. //Nook has a home brew running 2.2[*]Vox is Open no hacking required. You can install any app you wish from GetJar and Amazon appstore //Nook is closed.[*]Vox has a different form factor. Many folks complain about the weight of the nook.[/LIST]Last and most important.
  • Vox has AFFS+* vs. nooks IPS.

*AFFS+ is suppose to be REALLY good in daylight with similar screen quality of IPS.
=X=
AFFS+ displays are amazing. I have just a AFFS on an old TC1100 from 8 years ago that I don't get rid of because the display is so amazing. Its very vivid color, awesome viewing angles.. 240 nits means you can see it outside.. I love IPS screens also, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Hydis AFFS hands down..

AFFS+ is the screens they use on Motion Computing View anyway screen.. those are 2 grand + tablets..

It comes down to specs vs ecosystem vs price vs best bang for the buck..
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote