Thread: Plugins & Linux
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Plugins & Linux

Hi All

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything when I searched the forum.

I run Calibre on Windows XP on my work PC and on my home laptop with Linux Mint. I have some custom plugins which install and work perfectly with the Calibre on Windows but the Linux version of Calibre is different. It doesn't have the "Load plugin from file" option and it doesn't accept the zipped plugin folders that the Windows version have.

Is the only solution to run the Windows version of Calibre within Wine or is there way of doing this with the Linux version?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Brian
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote