View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Ah, I see that now. I forgot all about those options as I usually have that pane shrunk all the way to maximize my screen width for the columns pane. I do wish there was an option to click on it to 'open' it and then have it auto close when done-much like Outlook can do now with it's folders pane. That way it's easy to access the few times I need it but it doesn't take up all my screen space.
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote