Thread: PRS-500 RasterFarian 2.5 Beta
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 01:14 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I can't wait to try it! This is great news as I've been drooling over (PDF)RasterFarian and seem to be in the "newbie" category because I couldn't get the previous version to install. (It seems to have been a conflict with another program.) PDFs open up a whole new world on the Reader, so I am excited to see what they look like, and whether or not I will need magnifying lenses to read them.

Most amazing will be the ability to scan material into a PDF file on my all-in-one printer/scanner/copier and then read it on the Reader.

Woohoo!