View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #28
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
No one promised you silence. Whether they are talking on a phone or to the family member sitting next to them, it is not reasonable to expect not to hear them if you are sitting next to someone. Of course, there is audible, and then there is inconsideratly loud....
If I can make out what's being said, then it's too loud.

Since this person is kind enough to include me in his/her conversation, then it's only proper for me to return the favor and share my music (at the same volume level). AC/DC does wonders for frayed nerves.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote