View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:40 AM   #628
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Thanks for the encouragement. I am even brave enough to say I am down to nearly 75kg(omg I never thought I would be down to that - from a peak of about 79), when I should be about 65. I would be happy if I could stay under 70. At least then my clothes would fit.

Then again we should all worry, I lady I know(who has trouble keeping weight on) has gone to visit her daughter to celebrate her getting DOWN to 100kg. And she only about 5' tall!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote