View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #91
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterjohn42 View Post
I used to be fairly happy until 1.9.11, but now since it's pretty well borked(not seeing new content), it's pretty much made my KT useless.
It kind of sucks, but this can be fixed. Back up your books, factory reset. Update the version you want. I would suggest going with 1.9.11 and trying to identify the book that fails to load and therefore causes you this grief.. But hey, if you really want to install 1.9.10, go for it, (the downside being you can't sync Kobo drm books.)
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote