View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
bakura82
Zealot
bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
For someone whose only source of books is the Sony store, it's a great system. I doubt that person is on this forum, though!
ha! You see, I read a LOT of articles and journals. So most of my books are actually PDFs and DOCs. This has definitely been a source of frustration at times. Many PDFs are formatted in ways that my reader doesn't understand. So, I have to use the "Zoom In" feature almost exclusively. For instance, the eReader doesn't understand how to follow text when it's in columns. It gets worse if you have an enlarged quote in the middle of a column or two. Gah!
bakura82 is offline   Reply With Quote