View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #24474
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Thank you Dreams.

There are so many wonderful phoenixes out there I have a hard time picking just one...even if it doesn't match my username.

@Dylrob...you do realize that Lex will go after you as well. He does not like competition of any sort and since you tried to manipulate him into going after the rest of us he will probably deal with you first...since you will be the bigger threat to him.

I win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Here we go again !
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Lex will never recognize me! I'll be safe -- with the win!
Considering the technology at Lex's fingertips, and that he's dealt with illusion, magic, shapeshifters, fifth-demensional beings that can play with our reality like silly putty, and other attempts at disguises, your disguise would be completely ineffective. Worse, he would consider it a grave insult that you would think that your disguise would fool him.

I'll take the win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote