Thread: Stuck Pixels?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Stuck Pixels?

I was reading my 505 out in the sun today, and noticed what appear to be large number of very tiny black spots on the screen which seem to be randomly and pretty evenly distributed. I've never noticed this before, but the screen has appeared to have less contrast than it did when I bought it 6 months ago. I don't remember my 500 looking this way either. Is this normal? I can still read text with no problem. If my 505 is faulty can I exchange it at a Sony Style store even if I didn't buy it directly from Sony?

Thanks for your input.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote