View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 02:38 AM   #67
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
It's difficult to justify the cost of this leather case (warning: disturbing image and price tag), but I want it in chimney black!

I still own the Mutter Museum calendar that contains the Joel Peter Witkin photo from which that cover image was taken.

If you're in the mood to look at less grotesque covers and don't mind spending too much money, have a look at the seller's other designs:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/joevleather...7693569&page=2

Dr. Who fans (or people who like silver discs attached to antique blue leather) might be interested in this.

I happen to love this cover image as well:

I've just sent a message to the foont who confects these covers asking whether they tailor cases to the Nexus 7.2, but I'm fairly certain the answer will be one of these:

1. They expect the case to fit both models or
2. They'll create a case with the same design and materials for the N7.2.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 12-13-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote