Thread: Glo vs Touch
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Glo owners, do you notice that the light guide layer it there? What I mean is that when I had a Paperwhite when I'd view the screen at a bit of an angle sometimes it would almost have an effect that made the text appear to be 'under glass', where as my regular eInk devices didn't do that.

I don't need the light really, I was thinking of a light feature simply as something I would use very occasionally, so am most interested in something that looks the best under fairly well lit conditions. I've been eyeing the Kobo's because I like the way you can handle things with fonts to get the 'perfect fit' for yourself or at least that's how it seems to me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote