View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #29
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
After reading this, I tried to change the language in mine and got a pop-up saying, "Language Pack: Français. Buy now" (no price given at that stage). I assume therefore you only need one copy of the app, but using it with an additional language is a minimal additional fee, and not having done that, I can't tell you how well it works with two languages. I imagine that switching between languages is a breeze, but you'd have to ask someone who actually does it.
Thanks! I think the price of the French language pack is 2.39 euros. And I'm not sure that changing languages is a breeze (based on a comment on the iTunes store, but the comment was for phatpad). But at least it can be done, and the price of the app + additional language should be around 10 euros. Not cheap for an iPad app, but reasonable. And I'll admit I'm curious, so I guess I will buy it.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote