View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #12
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I taught myself to touch type from an old typing book of my mother's. I really think you'd be doing yourself a great favor if you taught yourself to type properly. I spent a bit of time on it, but I rushed through some of the exercises - particularly the ones that deal with the numbers row. Even now I can't do the numbers, and I wish I'd put the time and effort in to really do it properly and get my speed and accuracy up. I've got some bad habits with typing and they really annoy me.

When you're writing a book, I think you need to be able to concentrate on what you're writing. If you can't type, it just gets in the way.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote