Thread: What If: 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 03:15 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaede View Post
What if the end of the world was upon us? What if you know that the day after tomorrow was the last day, and in order to avert said catastrophe you had to choose one final book, or series to read.

What would you read?

I would read Stephen King's Dark Tower Series. I've only ever gotten to book four, anyway, and have always meant to finish that series.
You'd have to go some to read the lot in that time !

And surely there would be more....important things to get up to than closet yerself with a pile of words ?

Much as I love reading ...............
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote