View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #8
Qxr
Enthusiast
Qxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it is

Device: lbook V3, iRex DR800SG
codeMonkey - My congratulations, welcome to the club! I hope you'll find the firmware good enough (anyway, there is no known way back, as you remember).

Cyberman tM - I had to add that note about bricking possibility just because some people cannot follow instructions. The two cool-ers i saw turned into pосketbooks survived the operation all right, with no bricking.
However, I did not know that there were as EB600EM, so EB600E Cool-er models.
Nonetheless, it may be interesting for you to have a look at ShineBook firmware, too: http://shinebook.eu/scripts/Shineboo...7-20101123.rar
It has a German dictionary installed (booq has Spanish). The dictionaries seem to be not replaceable. I used to install that version with no problem at all. I made sure that it could be replaced with booq or cool-er firmware if you do not like it. Still, all the risks are yours.

Last edited by Qxr; 02-07-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Qxr is offline   Reply With Quote