View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #9
Geppetto
Addict
Geppetto will become famous soon enoughGeppetto will become famous soon enoughGeppetto will become famous soon enoughGeppetto will become famous soon enoughGeppetto will become famous soon enoughGeppetto will become famous soon enoughGeppetto will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS600, Cybook, Hanvon N520, Sony PRS300, Onyx Boox, Kindle 3
Well, let's see it in this way: that's a subjective thing. Like the SonyPRS600 display glare issue: some people say it's unreadable; some people say you don't even notice it; some people say it annoys a bit, but it's all right anyway. You have to see it by yourself.

I'll tell you: it depends on sunlight intensity. I noticed that if I take a walk under heavy sunlight and I'm reading my ebook reader at the same time, it fades out - but I'm still able to read it (not very well, but still).
I think that if you check the forum here and there you will find a lot of people who will tell: "my device fades out" and some people who will answer them: "your device is defective: I've got the same model and mine does not fade!" and some people too who will say: "mine's fading too!", speaking of the same device.
Just like Sony Touch glare...
Geppetto is offline   Reply With Quote