View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Ah ok thanks Eowyn, I didnt see it with the cover over it.

I just dont get it.

all of a sudden (I did not remove the SD card or connect the odyssey to a pc in a few weeks, so nothing done wrong there) I get these "startup" loops. After startup I get a frozen screen. Sometimes the touchscreen works for a few seconds, but it always freezes after that. I managed to do a reinitialisation in those few seconds, but without much effect. my battery was half-full when the problems started. I recharged it and since it's full, I have those few seconds of touchscreen. When I scan the SD card or the odyssey for errors, there is no problem. I can also move books on the sd card and the internal memory. my battery-indicator also suddenly showed an empty battery, when it was for 80% charged. that disappeared after a while and now it shows full. Is the problem battery-related?? I dont know... A month ago I had to do a reboot too, when the battery was half-full, but it was fixed with the reboot. It's almost like it starts acting funny when my battery life is down to 50%...

in less than 2 weeks I'm going for a 3 month trip to Southeast-Asia. Half the time there, I'm reading books... This is not the right time for crap like this....
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote