View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 AM   #5
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
There should be an update wizard thing in the setting menu somewhere.

With the Wifi you don't really have a choice of version number, I think. It might update you to the latest version directly, if you're not already running it. Do you still have little page numbers on the right side of a book? Those were removed in later firmware, and a progress bar added at the bottom.
Okay, thanks. I don't actually have the device in hand yet, but it will arrive in the next two days. I will initiate firmware updates over wifi.

My microSD card is prepared with about 100 eBooks. Have you had any issues with microSD overload? Does too many eBooks on a card cause it to freeze?

Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote